Now Hiring - Senior Project Manager
January 8, 2022
Who We’re Hiring:
We’re hiring a senior project manager who’s interested in working with cross-functional teams in the Fintech space.
Who We Are:
Bryllyant is a fully remote innovative software development company that is passionate about solving problems. Our goal is to develop cutting-edge products, be that for our current clients who need banking, blockchain, and data-driven solutions, or for our own apps and APIs we’re building for developers in the Fintech industry and beyond.
Whatever the project, we believe the core of who we are is our culture. We aim to foster an environment that is:
- Innovative - we innovate and take strategic risks when warranted
- Outcome-oriented - we focus on results and believe in professional excellence
- People-oriented - we celebrate and support the individuality of each member of our team
- Team-oriented - we value respect, cooperation and collaboration within every team
Ultimately, we believe if you bring passion and dedication to your work there’s no limit to what you can accomplish.
Why We’re Hiring:
Now that you know who we are, and who we’re hiring, let us tell you why we’re here!
We’re a team of ambitious go-getters. In fact, we’ve been so busy going and getting, that our hands have gotten pretty full. So, in order to continue to serve our current clients, and scale up our internal pursuits as well, we’re looking to add another set of hands (and eyes and ears and the rest of you!) to our team.
We believe that bringing on an experienced and enthusiastic project manager will give our company just that little extra oomph we need to skillfully manage and execute all of our various cryptocurrency, data-modeling, and API projects for the Fintech space.
To summarize, here’s a quote that we like:
“The time is now, the person is you.” - Nido Qubein
What We’re Hiring For (Job Description):
We’re hiring for the role of senior project manager with strong communication and organizational skills who shares our passion for executing complex projects in the Fintech space.
You possess a keen eye for detail and have experience in all stages of project management. This means collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to enable you to oversee a project from conception to delivery. You are a collaborative team player and can work well with team members across all job functions and seniority levels, from data analysts to the C-suite. You ask questions, are open to feedback and can engage in constructive discussions and debate, and have a willingness to learn and try new approaches.
You are also someone who is able to juggle multiple responsibilities at one time, and capable of seamlessly switching from one project with one group of team members to another project with a different set of teammates on short notice. With our wide mix of projects and deadlines, adaptability is key.
You are comfortable with and efficient at communicating through online messaging tools, like Slack, and using video conferencing tools, like Google Meet. Prior experience with project management tools like Asana, Wrike, or Monday is a plus.
Lastly, you are constantly striving to improve your own skills, as well as help others improve as well.
Who You’ll Work With:
To put it succinctly, you’ll work with everyone. Bryllyant is a horizontal company, so we don’t have a long hierarchy of one boss reporting to another boss reporting to another… and so on.
Instead, our goal is to foster collaboration across all team members and across all levels of seniority. So, as a senior project manager, that means you’ll work directly with our CEO and the CRO, you’ll work with our client’s high-level executives, and you’ll also work with our analysts, development team, and everyone in between.
How You’ll Work With Us:
In terms of what it looks like working with us, we wanted to cover a few key points: our location, work hours, benefits, and compensation package.
While our home base is Philadelphia, PA, we are a fully remote team with employees from Arizona to Romania. Despite the time differences, we schedule our meetings and deadlines between the hours of 9am-5pm EST.
Each full-time employee is offered health benefits, and our pay is competitively set based on the job functions you perform, rather than where you live. In addition, each compensation package includes an annual bonus, which will be based on an annual performance review.
The Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, or other professionally equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in a project management role
- Ability to partner with teams at all levels of an organization, from data analysts to the C-Suite
- Keep a pulse on all industry standards and communicate upcoming changes which have a client and/or technical impact
- Ability to fully appreciate the big picture of an overall product/solution
- Skillfully integrate internal and external products into the client workflow
- Organize, evaluate and prioritize business capabilities for implementation
- Lead cross-functional teams, balancing technical requirements and client needs
- Ability to manage ambiguity with poise
- Communicate and present work in a clear and simple manner
The Skills You Need:
- Ability to comprehend the technical, operational, legal, and business issues affecting product initiatives and execute accordingly
- Navigate complex interpersonal dynamics related to internal and external stakeholders with divergent priorities
- Lead cross-functional teams to consensus
- Proficient time-management skills
- Comfortable managing and meeting deadlines that can change on the fly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for excellence
- Excellent teamwork
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with the Finance industry and products
- Interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain space
- Up to date on current project management, industry trends and best practices
- Experience using modern project management tools such as Asana, Wrike, Monday, etc.
- Preference for working with scrum agile development processes
What Applying Looks Like:
We believe in transparency. So, we thought it would be helpful to outline exactly what the hiring process looks like, so that you can decide upfront if you believe applying will be worth your time, and ours. Here’s what the process entails:
- Submit your resume.
- Once we review this document, and if we feel you have the necessary skill set for the role, we will schedule an HR interview to get to know you on a more personal level.
- From there, we will send you a project management test to assess your abilities.
- If that goes well, we will then set up a follow up interview with our project management team.
- And finally, the last step is a 1-on-1 interview with our CEO.